Sunday, September 19, 2010

I love September. I love sunny sunday mornings. I love waking up early. I love having cookies for breakfast while I listen to the songs that were on top of the charts 40 years ago. It's really cool to sit under a big old tree and spend all the morning reading a nice book. A very famous novel written by some Russian guy, or maybe the story of some crazy hitchhiker who died in the USA just one year before I was born. I feel like spending all day listening to alternative rock/grunge bands that became really popular during the 90's. I love watching the sunset. The sun shining bright near the horizon. On the other side, the moon, just a pale ghost rising on a clear blue sky. This is the time when mountains and woods look most beautiful. The sunshine lights the leaves of the trees, making its colors more intense and brilliant and creating a reverberant contrast of shadows and shades. The tallest trees draw dark shadows on the grass, that become longer gradually. And the air is filled with the sound of thousands of leaves and branches being rocked gently by the evening breeze. I find it indescribably beautiful. Now I feel like reading a beautiful book. Maybe one of those I mentioned before. I want to drink a cup of earl grey tea and watch a good film. An indie film full of madness in which nothing seems to make any sense. Or maybe something quite realistic and full of violence, something really 90's. I dont know what I want. I'd really love to spend the rest of the day lost in my own dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment