Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where is my mind?

In a cold autumn night, under the blue glow of the waning moon, I try to explain to you how I am feeling now, an awkward attempt to illustrate the multiple thoughts that rush violently across my hollow mind, as I have done so many times before, just to realize, once again, that there is no way a human being could put into words such emotions, a whole universe of electrical impulses, full of distorted sounds and colourful whirlpools, flashlights and echoes and screams, all of them struggling to invade my brain.



My head will collapse, but there's nothing in it...
Pixies – Where Is My Mind? (Remastered)

1 comment:

  1. Sí xDDD Es un canal de Venecia con su gondolita ^^ Qué nervios xD Estoy deseando pasarlo a papel para ver qué tal queda... ya subiré alguna foto :D

    Pon un nombre que valga para todas las estaciones del año, y déjalo ya quieto! ¬¬ xDDDDD

    ReplyDelete